Botox / Neuromodulators
• FDA-approved prescription injections formulated to temporarily reduce moderate to severe lines by blocking nerve impulses. This reduces the movement of the targeted and treated muscles. With less movement, the skin surface gradually smoothes out, allowing the moderate to severe lines to soften or even fade away entirely. Includes Botox, Dysport & Xeomin.
• Treatment areas: forehead/ brow, between eyebrows (“elevens”), and around eyes (“crow’s feet”/ “laugh lines”) and lip and neck lines
• Results typically last 3-4 months.
Dermal Fillers for Face
• Dermal fillers consisting of hyaluronic acid (already found within your body) used to fill creases and restore lost volume in order to reshape and restore the youthful curves of the face. Includes Versa, Bellafill and all Juvederm products.
• Treatment areas: facial folds and wrinkles, specifically around the mouth (“marionette lines”), temples, around the lips, and lip enhancement.
• Results typically last 6-9 months up to 3 years depending upon the product used
• Excellent for nonsurgical mid-face, jowl, and neck lifts.
• Revolutionary resorbable surgical sutures composed of biodegradable polymers.
• The treatment is minimally invasive and produces instant results.
• Threads are made of Polydioxanone (PDO). This material is very safe and used for numerous biomedical applications such as cardiothoracic surgery.
• A super benefit is the threads are absorbed within 4 to 6 months and doesn’t create any scar tissue.
• The threads stimulate collagen and skin structure will hold for 12 to 15 months.
• The FaceTite™ procedure provides an instant facelift it causing the skin to tighten by 40% immediately. Over a period of three to six weeks as new collagen is formed there will be a continuous improvement.
• The FaceTite™ hand-piece is designed to be minimally invasive creating skin tightening with virtually no scarring and no stitches required. It is a new form of energy-assisted skin tightening, using the computer-controlled application of radiofrequency energy.
• The treatment result from FaceTite™ will last up to about five years
• Treatment areas are: The Forehead (giving a brow lift), Cheeks, Jowls, Neck, Nasolabial folds (nose to mouth) in fact just about any area above the shoulders can be treated.
• A local anaesthetic is administered which reduces discomfort to minimal levels.
Endymed Intensif Microneedling
Deep heating with needling of the skin increases collagen production treating:
• Fine Lines and Wrinkles
• Skin tightening
• Striae (stretch marks)
• Acne scars
• Pore Reduction
• Improved texture
• Skin rejuvenation
• Bound down scars
Plamere Plasma Pen
• Plasma Skin Regeneration has a resurfacing and rejuvenating effect by harnessing thermal energy
• This energy is released into the skin during a Plasma treatment and absorbed
• The treated area experiences incredible collagen and elastin regeneration by targeting the fibroblasts.
• The new, healthy tissue eventually replaces the wrinkled, damaged tissue.
• Plasma Skin Regeneration procedure can be performed on the face, neck, chest, stomach and hands.
• A “wet microdermabrasion” procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive, and non-irritating.
• Typically performed once a month for best results. Can be performed as frequently as once a week.
Classic Skin Treatments
• Dermapen Microneedling
• Chemical Peels
• LED Facials
• Combo Treatments
In addition to the above mentioned skin rejuvenation treatments our lasers provide excellent photofacial skin rejuvenation as does our Endymed 3 Deep Treatment. (see above)
At Lumiere we believe that permanent makeup should enhance and restore your natural appearance. Our services include:
• Microblading – Shading Eyebrows
• Eyebrow Restoration
• Ombre or Powder Brows
• Eyelash Enhancement
• Lip Liner
• Lip Tint
• Full Lip